Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||kreditech Holding SSL Gmbh|
|Date Posted||Jun 02, 2014|
Do you want to play a big part in Kreditech's growth?
Want to work with an international, fast-growing team in Hamburg's Hafencity?
Then join Kreditech as our Head of Marketing Analytics!
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company of the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other finance products in just a few minutes online or mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points, and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallets.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by an international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries.
• Advising marketing managers for booking and optimizing further campaigns (TV- & online) basing on data proactively
• Alerting significant changes in marketing campaigns (eg: SEA) and setup automated processes
• You have strong analytic + quantitative capabilities, but are also a hands-on person who can both code a quick decision tree over a few hundred cases to help a manager make an immediate decision and develop a robust automated real-time customer profiler based on hundreds of millions of rows of past data.
• You have a strong knowledge of pattern recognition algorithms, with special emphasis on sequence analysis, Markov Chains, time series analysis - and portfolio optimization is a plus
• You hold an advanced degree in Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Computer Science or AI (PhD in an applicable field preferred, Masters level is a must)
• You have 3+ years working experience in the field of marketing analysis
• Knowledge of web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) and analytical packages like Comscore, WebTrends or other major digital analytics packages
• You speak English fluently. Any other language, including German, is not required but would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch. Ideally, you can start immediately! So to apply, click on the apply now button at the bottom of the page. There is a short form to fill out, and we would like to have just your CV and a short motivation letter. We don’t accept applications by email, but we will be happy to answer any questions you send to email@example.com. Please find here the link to apply through Jobvite: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=osi2Yfwu&s=eu-startups.com
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
What we can offer you:
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in the blink of an eye. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
- Frontend, Backend, App and Business Developers posted 9 days ago.
- Head Of Online Marketing At CareerFoundry posted about 1 month ago.
- Full Stack Front End Engineer/Designer posted 13 days ago.
- Business Development Associate (Sales) (m/f), DACH posted 28 days ago.
- Team Lead Ad Operations Int. (m/f) #rtb posted about 1 month ago.