Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH|
|Date Posted||Feb 04, 2013|
You are passionate about getting to know new people and their different backgrounds?
You love to hire management/c-levels on an international level?
Fed up with the “boring” recruiting-only task in a standardized company HR department where others take the final decision?
Want to join one of the hottest German startups and drive our success with the most talented people available on the job market?
Then this is the chance you have been waiting for – join our team as Head of HR now! We are one of the hottest German startups with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun-performance-culture and a luxurious „castle“ next to the Alster as office!
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and very fast (>100% per year) growing technology company that applies online data to real-time scoring (facebook data, e-commerce data, installed apps etc. determine your credit worthyness) which is applied to B2C loan issuing in Poland, Spain and 2 new countries in 2013 as well as B2B products / partnerships with banks / external companies. Our product allows to score up to 8.000 data points and pay out any scalable amount of loans in less than a minute as part of a fully automatized workflow.
We are financed by a Silicon Valley VC ( http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/17/kreditech/) as well as by leading European Business Angels (Stefan Glaenzer, Michael Brehm, Heiko Hubertz, Felix Haas) and Venture Capitalists (Point9 Capital, Digital Pioneers) and a yet undisclosed German investment bank.
Kreditech is looking for a talented Head of HR to join one of the hottest German start-ups with one of the key positions which deals with the basis for all our success: talented people and the right team.
We don't need your formal education; we are open for skilful, versatile, friendly and passionate people!
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Learn how a modern online / technology startup works, get to see all different departments and take a maximum of responsibility in your daily job
- Experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, proven product, profitable but not yet a boring corporation
- Work in one of the coolest start-up offices ever (3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, boat-access to the river Alster (find some pictures here:
- Learn a lot! We have many options and ideas for new projects that will challenge your abilities
Your Role at Kreditech:
- You will be responsible for creating the right recruiting strategy (partly together with our top management team, partly on your own) and following it respectively
- You will be accompanying the whole recruiting cycle – starting with the creation of profiles, conducting interviews (Skype, phone, personal), checking the qualification of the candidates as well as the final hire and onboarding
- You will work closely together with all different stakeholders within Kreditech: Business Development, Management, Online Marketing in order to identify and specify needs and new target hires
- You will be the heart and soul of Kreditech and the one taking care of all employee’s matters
- You will be doing salary slips/payroll, working with our external tax agency, developing bonus-systems and incentive programmes (team events, apartments, travel etc)
- You will continuously watch our payroll and be responsible for working with our budget but on the same side bringing best results with the hires you take (efficient hires are key in a startup)
- You have successfully accomplished your studies in Economics or Management, Psychology or equivalent – ideally with a major in HR/Employer Branding
- You are able to always remain calm and keep the overview, move securely on an international stage and speak English and German fluently.
- You bring along experience in working within an HR department – better even if you have already worked in HR of a startup
- You know recruiting processes and challenges by heart
- You are open-minded, the always-happy person and sensitive to needs of others, love to work with others and bring along a high service-level orientation
- You adapt yourself easy and don’t have a problem with changing targets as well as high volume of different applicants and profiles
- You are confident and know how to “sell” your company and ideas to outstanding people/candidates
- You are string in your communication and bring the necessary power when it comes to getting your ideas done
- You are excellent in working with MS Office, ideally you have already worked with wordpress and other CMS
Interested? Send a detailed resume in Word or PDF to our HR team – no letter of motivation needed, 1 or 2 sentences in your e-mail telling us a reason to take you are sufficient. And don’t forget to add your first possible starting date (we look for someone to join ASAP) + your salary expectations ;)
- current Head of HR-