Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Sep 06, 2013|
Be part of GameDuell, one of the leading cross-platform games communities! With over 80 million members worldwide, and more than 70 games on our website, on social platforms and on smartphones, we are Germany’s largest games community.
Join us as Games Market Researcher and be part of the customer and market insight team and work closely together with our game designers and product managers. You will gather, analyze and distribute market intelligence about social and mobile games, customers and competitors.
* Collate quantitative benchmark reports from a variety of sources and create templates and best-practices to support this (e.g. internal data, analytics websites like App Annie and AppData, game blogs, industry news, competitor sites, …)
* Research customer experience, game design, gameplay mechanics, product features, monetization and game economy balancing
* Test and play a lot of competitor games and conduct game reviews with the ability to identify interesting aspects and current trends
* Organize and moderate small research groups within GameDuell
What we expect
* Currently enrolled or have completed a Bachelors or Masters program
* Educational or practical experience in business or economics is a plus
* Knowledge of the casual games industry especially F2P, Facebook and mobile games
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills and very good knowledge of Excel
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Proficiency in English
* Independent working style; self-starter
* Ability to identify trends through observation and logic
* Ability to think from a user’s perspective in order to create a fun, engaging and outstanding user experience
* Ideally experience with game design
What we offer
* A first-class, innovative product that incorporates diverse areas: games, online tournaments and community features
* The opportunity to work independently and interesting possibilities for your personal development
* Creative freedom for your ideas
* An enthusiastic, friendly and international team
* A deep insight into a fast growing company in the trendsetting game industry
* A comfortable work atmosphere in our attractive loft style office in Berlin Mitte, including a pool table and a well equipped kitchen with free fruit and beverages
* Flexible work hours
* Opening: starting immediately
We look forward to your complete and detailed application. Please e-mail your application to Sophie Tröger (email@example.com), and be sure to include "Games Market Researcher" in the subject line.
Please note that only digital applications will be considered.
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 9 days ago.
- Business Development Intern (m/f) posted about 15 hours ago.
- Intern in the Field of Lead Management/Sales/Operations for the French market posted 15 days ago.
- Senior Brand Manager/in posted 21 days ago.
- Web Design Internship posted 22 days ago.