|Company Name||HitFox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 28, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You are responsible for the UI/UX of new prototypes
• You work in a small team of specialists who bootstrap our new FinTech venture
• You work in a team environment, coordinate internal and external designers and match requirements with business/product development and product roadmap
• You code UI/UX, integrate code with the back-end development team
• You take responsibility to ensure successful results
• You stay on top of current industry trends
• You bring 3+ years of work experience within the field of product management, web development
• Knowledge in advanced frontend technologies - Single Page Webapps, Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, haml, sass, testing (e.g. jasmine)
• Experience in agile development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
• Experience building applications with Ruby on Rails
• Prior experience with source control tools - Git, Github
• Very good communication skills, high proficiency in English
• Strong feeling for workflows and user interaction
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
• Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You experience profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
• You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with your Git account and relevant University/working documents here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=onwfZfwR&s=EU-Startups
- Venture Hunter posted 19 days ago.
- Ruby & Java Web Development Lead (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 24 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 24 days ago.
- Director Affiliate Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 24 days ago.
- SEO Manager posted 24 days ago.