Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH|
|Location||Hamburg , Germany|
|Date Posted||May 08, 2014|
Do you want to move on from consulting and join something exciting?
…where you can see the results of your work and be involved with all the stakeholders?
And you’d like to leave the suit and tie at home for a while?
Then join Kreditech as our Financial Analyst! You’ll work directly with our Chief Investment Officer and other members of the Management team to provide the company with the best information to make the best decisions. You’ll also present your work to third parties.
• Work with the Chief Investment Officer and deliver financial modelling for cash flows, balance sheet, company and operations data
• You will work toward optimization of all processes and reporting
• You will analyze our KPIs for internal and external reference
• You will create reports for internal and external purposes and present these to our team and third parties on a regular basis.
• You have a degree in econometrics, mathematics, statistics, engineering or Computer Science
• You have a strong analytical background and a deep understanding of finance.
• You’ve two to three years of experience in a similar position, ideally with a consulting firm
• Experience in financial modelling would be a plus
• You worked extensively with R, Mathematica, Matlab or a similar software
• You have good knowledge of SQL
• You can explain complicated things in an easy-to understand way. Using Excel/Powerpoint you can make presentations to third parties in such a way that they can clearly see the information although they’re not experts on the subject.
• You have a strong personality, good sense of humor, and get along well with international people in a fast-growing, hard-working start-up
• You speak flawless English. German would be a plus, but it’s not necessary
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it’s best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today – we accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform, where all you have to do is upload your CV and a cover letter and answer a few screening questions: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oNcTYfwA&s=eu-startups.com
What we can offer you:
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees – we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you”ll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you’re hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you”re in good hands at Kreditech