Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jun 15, 2012|
About QualySense AG
QualySense is the worldwide industry leader focused on delivering innovative high-end sorting solutions to achieve optimal processing, quality, and safety of agricultural products. We are the leaders in the development of efficient, high-capacity technologies for analyzing grains, seeds, and beans according to biochemical and morphological traits. Breeders, seed, producers, food processors, and inspection agencies worldwide can now benefit of high-speed non-destructive individual kernel analysis for biochemical, nutritional and external traits of their products. Learn more at qualysense.com.
The embedded software engineer is responsible for the development of real-time embedded controller and user interface of new products for the monitoring of biochemical properties of agricultural products. The main tasks will include designing, implementing, integrating, and testing of controller and user interface until production. The embedded software engineer will also be responsible for the relations with other industrial and academic partners. This position offers an excellent opportunity to play an important role in shaping, designing, and implementing innovative and exciting applications in the food domain.
• MS degree in computer science, electrical, or other related engineering fields
• Hands on experience in development, design and testing of real-time embedded systems
• Experience with Linux
• Strong analytical and programming skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and documentation skills
• Ability to focus on specific quantifiable goals
• Creative, innovative, organized, responsible, “can-do” attitude, and autonomous
• Ability to work with a diverse team in an entrepreneurial environment
• Enthusiasm and ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
• Fluency in English
• Three or more years of experience in product design and development until market entry
• Fluency in German
Send your complete application (including motivation letter, CV, copies of degrees, name of 3 references, and any relevant document) or inquiries to: email@example.com
Remark: Application must be written in excellent English. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Java Software Developer posted about 17 hours ago.
- Oracle Database Services - Technical Lead - Gibraltar posted about 19 hours ago.
- Front End Developer - Gibraltar posted about 19 hours ago.
- AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST posted 6 days ago.
- Front End Developer posted 7 days ago.