Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 22, 2013|
• Our company
Spartoo.com is one of the leading online shoe retailers in Europe. Since its creation in 2006, Spartoo.com has doubled its turnover every year to reach over 100M€ in 2011. Spartoo.com is present throughout Europe with local dedicated platforms in France for the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain and Netherlands. In the context of the expansion of our activities in Poland, you will be working in a company of human size (staff of 160) located in Grenoble, France.
• Your job
In the context of our development throughout Europe, you will be working in a company of human scale under management supervision. The job is located in Grenoble, France.
Your main responsibilities are :
- Acquisition of new clients on Polish sites (display campaign management, partnership negotiation, affiliation...)
- Development of the brand in Poland using ROI logic (communication and image strategies...)
- Optimising modification of the Polish sites (ergonomics, editorial and graphics updates, integration of new functions, CRM)
- Animation of the customer loyalty program.
• Your profile
You are a Master's or a Bachelor’s degree student.
Required skills: Fluent in Polish and French or English
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and statistics
- In-depth understanding of project management and e-marketing procedures
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent client relationship building skills
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS or SPSS would be a plus.
Your are independent, flexible, open-minded, good analytic capacity
Internship at least for 4 month, as soon as possible
Salary : 436.05€/month
You can apply on : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paid Internship in Campaign Management for German Speaker posted about 18 hours ago.
- Online Marketing Intern (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 5 days ago.
- Director Affiliate Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 5 days ago.
- SEO Manager posted 5 days ago.
- PR Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 19 days ago.