Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jun 12, 2012|
Spartoo.com, the European leader in online shoe sales, has doubled its turnover each year since its founding in 2006 to reach 100 million Euros in turnover for the year 2011. Steady growth is once again projected for the year 2012.
Spartoo.com has strongly developed an international presence (+350% growth in 2011). Spartoo.com is now present is more than 20 countries, including the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Poland, Portugal, and Greece.
Based in Grenoble, France, Spartoo.com includes a workforce of almost 150 employees at its headquarters.
This job is based in Grenoble (France).
In the context of our development in Denmark, you will be working in a company of human scale under management supervision.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Acquisition of new clients on the Danish site (display campaign management, partnership negotiation, affiliation...)
• Development of the brand in Denmark using ROI logic (communication and image strategies...)
• Optimising modification of the Danish site (ergonomics, editorial and graphics updates, integration of new functions, CRM)
• Animation of the customer loyalty program.
You have a Master's degree and can justify a first successful work experience in online marketing for an e-commerce (min. 1 year).
Fluent in Danish (Native language Danish) and French.
Extensive knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and statistics In-depth understanding of project management and e-marketing procedures Strong negotiation skills and excellent client relationship building skills Knowledge of SQL and SAS or SPSS would be a plus.
Your profile: Independent, flexible, open-minded, good analytic capacity
Availability: As soon as possible
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Send your resume at email@example.com
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 14 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern – SEO (m/f) posted 6 days ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 18 days ago.
- Sales Manager posted 19 days ago.
- Billing Manager (m/w) posted 20 days ago.