Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||HitFox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 28, 2014|
HitFox Group is a rapidly growing incubator with more than 230 employees in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul. The company was founded in 2011 by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Dr. Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella. HitFox is growing companies in the fields of Big Data, advertising and game distribution, and grew 600% in 2013 while making more than € 15m in profit. The long-term development of employees is an important part of the HitFox Group corporate culture.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You develop our overall affiliate marketing strategy across multiple countries
• You manage existing and build new affiliate partnerships
• You identify and approach new mobile traffic sources and negotiate good deals
• You plan, implement, and optimize international affiliate marketing campaigns
• You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage affiliates accordingly
• You organize events, provide educational resources and support for affiliates
• You work directly with your counterparts in Online as well as Offline Marketing / PR
• You stay on top of current industry trends
• You recruit, build and develop a team of (junior) affiliate marketing managers / trainees
• Highly successful track record of 3-5 years of work experience, ideally in the field of Affiliate Marketing and Business Development
• Fluent in English and a good level of German; fluency in other European languages is a plus
• Proven experience in managing small to mid-sized teams
• Performance driven mind-set with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
• Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills with an outstanding sense for business opportunities
• Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
• Preferably strong experience within fast-growing internet Start-up and/or retail Finance industry, experience in online banking is a strong plus
• Masters or Bachelor degree from a Top University/Business School or similar education preferably with a focus on (online/mobile) marketing
• Our team leads have usually been in the top 10% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You work with serial entrepreneurs and investors who co-founded more than 10 successful companies
• You become part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
• You get access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
• You can get the chance to build your entire team from start
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package including shares
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oxdfZfwI&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- Intern for Sales & Business Development posted 3 days ago.
- Head of Marketing posted 15 days ago.
- Travel Addicted Marketing & Customer Success Intern posted about 1 month ago.