Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 30, 2013|
Who you are...
You realize what traditional marketing is all about, and love the psychology of it. Eager to apply those skills on a daily basis, talking to people, both in person and online is as natural to you as eating dinner, and you consume information and feedback in the same way. You have your ideals and opinions, but live to learn, realizing that taking an occasionally insane approach to communication is the best way to break through...
What we do...
-Development of marketing strategy from the ground up.
-Social, Blog, digital PR, guest blogging etc.
-Brainstorming, guerrilla and alternative touch point communication
-The Digital Press dance
What you bring to the table...
-Fluent English and savvy writing skills
-Business quality German
-A passion for breaking the rules of media outreach, and understanding the balance between traditional and everything else.
-Experience in social media and blog development.
-Experience in app, tech or digital product marketing
-Passion for learning
-A no-holds-barred work ethic
- Head Of Online Marketing At CareerFoundry posted 17 days ago.
- Junior Online Marketing Manager (SEO/SEA) (m/w) posted 28 days ago.
- Team Lead Ad Operations Int. (m/f) #rtb posted 10 days ago.
- Business Development Executive posted 13 days ago.
- Senior PR & Communication Manager (m/f) posted 14 days ago.