Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Hitfox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You will be the face to our clients, representing our business on a personal level to our customers
• You will help our clients with various requests related to our Retail Finance products
• You will be working for an enthusiastic, dynamic and international team and take over a high level of responsibility right from the beginning
• You will be in touch with our clients via various communication channels
• You will work with external customer service centers to provide 360 degree coverage for our clients
• Strong interest and experience in customer care
• Ideally you have a Bachelor in HR, Business Administration or Social Sciences
• True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
• Fluency in German (very important) and a very good command of English, ideally fluency in further European languages
• Fast, accurate typing skills and high level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. live-chat, phone, skype etc.)
• Experience in working for (Direct) Banks, Financial Services companies or FinTech Start-Ups is a plus
• Pro-active, ambitious and result oriented working style
• Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What do we offer?
• You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
• You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
• You experience an excellent learning culture
• You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
• You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online under: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ocC0Yfww&s=EU_start-up_jobs
Please also let us know if you are interested in full-time or part-time position.