Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||kreditech Holding SSL Gmbh|
|Date Posted||Jun 24, 2014|
Do you want to lead the Australian ventures of one of the fastest growing European tech companies?
Do you work with the future in mind and an eye for detail?
Are you excited about managing people, KPIs, and processes at light speed and laser focus?
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated BIG DATA credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
110 coworkers in Hamburg, more than 140 worldwide, make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from twenty-six countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
Join us as our new Country Manager of Australia! In a nutshell: You will be responsible for managing a team of 5 (and counting), growing and driving the Australian operation within the Kreditech company umbrella. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Country Management and Top-Management.
• Direct the development of strategic and operational plans for the Australian market consistent with the established mission, vision, core values and strategic plan of the organization, and assist with their proper execution.
• Implementing and overseeing the execution of the strategic plans across areas, as diverse as: Online Marketing, PR/Social Media, Business Development, Debt Collection/Factoring, Operational process, Customer Care.
• Provide leadership to ensure best utilization of resources in obtaining corporate goals, regulatory compliance, and compliance with corporate policies
• Source, establish and maintain partnerships crucial to the continued success of the company.
• Engage in activities consistent with the organization's responsibilities in the community and the industry.
• Forecast resource needs and scale your team as your portfolio grows ever larger.
• Establish meaningful KPIs to mentor and guide your direct reports to deliver exceptional results and grow in the process.
• A Bachelor's degree from a top University with a focus in Business Administration, Finance, etc (optional / preferred: Master or MBA)
• 2-3 year working experience in a fast paced environment, such as Tech, Consulting, Finance or Banking.
• You have managed a team of at least 3 professionals before
• You are preferably a native English speaker.
• You are familiar and experienced with online businesses or (preferred: and) consumer credit industry / fintech
• You understand the Australian online financial market
• You have experience and a passion for designing, analyzing and improving business processes
• You are very familiar with Powerpoint, Excel (optional / preferred: have some technical background in mySQL)
• You have a strong understanding of KPIs and an analytical mind which loves these.
• You work well with people and have a clear, open method of communication.
• You are really driven to excel at everything you do and to bring the company forward with every decision you make
• You have a strong backbone / personality and a good sense of humor
If this sounds like you, we would love a chance to talk with you! We welcome your application in English. To apply, just click the follow through with our Jobvite platform : https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oIs8Yfw0&s=eu-startups.com . Please note that we do not accept applications by email, but would be happy to answer your questions - just send them through to email@example.com
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
• A challenging and engaging environment
• A professional and international team of specialists in all areas supporting you with extensive industry expertise
• Teamwork, quick decisions and possibilities to grow and supply your own ideas
And on top of that ...
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
- Space Manager (m/f) posted 20 days ago.