Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||London , United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2014|
CharityStars.com, an innovative start up platform that organizes vip charity auctions with a consolidated market in Italy, is seeking a full time manager to develop its business in Uk/Germnay.
The role will create new partnership with media and charity associations, manage celebrities PR, supervise the operating process and coordinate a four people team. He/she will report directly to theCEO.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a PR role, must be highly motivated with strategic capabilities, strong contacts, new business and client liason skills.
Specifically we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in the following:
Establish CharityStars (brand, solution, offers) as a market and a leader in innovation
Increase the number of charity and celebrities signed up.
Grow the user base by x number of thousand
Set best practices for customer acquisition and go to market approach
CharityStars has recently won a seed investment in the most important italian startup competition (among 400startups!) led by venture 360CapitalPartner.
If you are a talent and if you want to be part of the change join us!
- Mobile Developer (m/f) Android or iOS in Berlin posted 15 days ago.
- UK Content Production & Customer Care Manager (f/m) posted 1 day ago.
- Internship: Events Role with findavenue.ie with Experience in Admin posted 16 days ago.
- Frontend developer posted 19 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted about 1 month ago.