Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||London , United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 21, 2014|
CharityStars.com, an innovative start up platform that organizes vip charity auctions with a consolidated market in Italy, is seeking a full time manager to develop its business in Uk/Germnay.
The role will create new partnership with media and charity associations, manage celebrities PR, supervise the operating process and coordinate a four people team. He/she will report directly to theCEO.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a PR role, must be highly motivated with strategic capabilities, strong contacts, new business and client liason skills.
Specifically we are looking for a candidate with a proven track record in the following:
Establish CharityStars (brand, solution, offers) as a market and a leader in innovation
Increase the number of charity and celebrities signed up.
Grow the user base by x number of thousand
Set best practices for customer acquisition and go to market approach
CharityStars has recently won a seed investment in the most important italian startup competition (among 400startups!) led by venture 360CapitalPartner.
If you are a talent and if you want to be part of the change join us!
- Employer Branding Manager (m/f) for HitFox Group posted about 1 month ago.
- Lead Developer/CTO posted about 1 month ago.
- Customer Service Agent / Part-Time & Full-Time (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 7 days ago.
- PR Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 7 days ago.
- Head of PR & Brand Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 7 days ago.