Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||kreditech Holding SSL Gmbh|
|Date Posted||May 12, 2014|
Do you want to influence and implement Kreditech's strategies?
Want to do crazy kinds of analysis to tell us where we should expand next?
Want to work with an international, fast-growing team in Hamburg's Hafencity?
Kreditech is building the consumer-focused finance company of the 21st century. With its proprietary big-data scoring and underwriting technology, the Hamburg-based startup has built the foundation for personal finance products in emerging consumer finance markets. Customers can apply for short-term and long-term loans from 50 to 2,500 Euros, credit cards, and other financial products in just a few minutes online or mobile. The creditworthiness of a user is determined in less than a minute on the basis of up to 10,000 data points, and the loan is paid out automatically within minutes to the customer’s bank account, credit card or eWallets.
Kreditech currently offers its services in Australia, Poland, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Mexico. All national platforms are operated by an international team, which currently consists of over 100 employees from 26 countries.
Kreditech is looking for a Consultant to the CEO. As our Consultant to the CEO, you will play a key role in our fast-paced internationalization rollout by:
• Advising the CEO in all strategic questions and take over projects and execution.
• Conduct competitive and comprehensive analysis to assess strengths and weaknesses of our Kreditech products.
• Develop a corporate strategy which encompasses the various facets of the corporate portfolio and growth.
• Conduct market research to study market conditions to determine potential sales of our products.
• Providing analytical consultancy that allows us to identify opportunities in new markets (internationalization).
• Assess potential target markets, identifying key metrics that allow for adequate benchmarking.
• Creating compelling and robust business cases that are tailor-made for specific foreign markets and contain highly sophisticated data-driven analyses.
• Creating a repository of data that allows data-driven decisions in our rollout processes.
• Presenting business cases to various groups of stakeholders within the organization.
• You have 3 years of experience in management consultancy at McKinsey, Bain and Company or Boston Consulting Group.
• You have completed a BSc degree from a top-tier business school with above average success.
• You have visions but also know how to make them into reality.
• You have an outstanding strong personality and you know: Now you want to make the next big step and work on something really big.
• You have good experience in the internet and/or financial services sector as you´ve already worked in this sector before.
• You have strong Power Point skills and know how to make presentations
• You have outstanding written and oral communication skills in English and German.
• You have a great sense of humor.
• You understand collaboration and team-work and you will enjoy working with a diverse international team. You will bring no political or status-related issues to Kreditech.
• You have taken part in the internationalization rollout process of online companies or financial institutions.
• You have a good understanding of the legal dimension of internationalization processes. You may not be a lawyer but you understand the implications of (say) FDI law for the internationalization processes of an organization.
• You have profound SQL skills, know how to deal with (big) data, make the right conclusions out of data and wrap up data into understandable strategies.
If this sounds like you, get in touch today – we accept applications exclusively through our Jobvite platform, where all you have to do is upload your CV and a cover letter and answer a few screening questions: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=onGTYfwE&s=eu-startups.com
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in the blink of an eye. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.
If you feel that your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our future, we'd love to hear from you!
- Financial Accountant (m/f) posted about 17 hours ago.