Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Project A Ventures GmbH & Co. KG|
|Date Posted||Sep 19, 2013|
Project A Ventures is a Company Builder focusing on Internet, mobile and advertising technology. With our experts’ operational know-how and our financial support, we help start-ups to build up competences in all key areas – and thus contribute to their sustainable success. Our portfolio includes start-ups like Nu3, Wine in Black, Tirendo, Glow and Semasio.
For a direct cooperation with one of our project leaders at Project A and alternatively with various founders of our portfolio companies in Germany and abroad, we are looking for a
Business Development Intern (m/f)
If you like working on a project within a dynamic environment together with a team of experts, while not being afraid of making decisions even under uncertainties, then this internship is the right one for you! While contributing to the team you can pragmatically implement your ideas and have the chance to further develop your skills.
- Analyses of markets and competitors to prepare recommendations for the (project) management
- Supporting entry strategies into international markets and further analysis of new business areas
- Design and implementation of stand-alone projects in the areas of project management, online marketing, product management, operations and sourcings
- You are a student of economics or enrolled within a related and/or technical field and your results are well above average
- You have gained already some practical experience
- You have more than good analytical, organizational and communicational skills
- You are decisive, creative, pragmatic and used to work independently in dynamic contexts
- You show high levels of self-confidence, flexibility and your own initiative while contributing to the team’s success
- You are confident in working with MS Office, especially with Excel
- You are fluent German and English
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to witness the launch of a newly established company and you can contribute your own ideas to its development
- You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- You will enjoy a state-of-the-art, top-equipped workplace right in the center of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
We’re looking forward to your online application.
Please click here!
- Key Account Manager Developer Relations EMEA (f/m) posted 10 days ago.
- Online Marketing Intern – SEO (m/f) posted 2 days ago.
- Business Development Intern (m/f) posted 2 days ago.
- Technical Account Manager (f/m), Berlin posted 14 days ago.
- Intern in the Field of Lead Management/Sales/Operations for the French market posted 16 days ago.