Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Date Posted||Jan 03, 2013|
Looking For Brilliant & Passionate Web Developers
Tyba (http://tyba.com) is giving junior talent a professional identity and changing the way companies recruit. We have as a mission to advance the careers of young professionals. If you’re looking for an international team that thrives in a startup culture, we’re the place to be!
We can only consider candidates who are allowed to work in the European Union.
We offer a challenging environment where you can develop your skills and build a product which people use and enjoy!
What technologies do we use?
You need to have:
- Strong learning and problem solving skills
- Passion and enthusiasm about new technologies
- Creativity and initiative
- Empathy and ability to understand users’ needs
- Good English level
Things that are a plus:
- Developed projects on the side
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Worked with Facebook OpenGraph and Google APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Worked with git(hub)
- Work in a dynamic environment with talented people
- Room to learn new technologies and skill sets
- Building a product that impacts the careers of our users
- A chance to live in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities
Who we are looking for?
We have several positions open so we are recruiting from experienced developers all the way to high-potential individuals with little experience. What all candidates will have in common is a passion for software development and a strong appreciation of the importance of the user experience. You have to be able to learn quickly, communicate well and co-operate effectively in a team.
Our team is international!
We are 8 nationalities but use English as our working language. You should be able to write and speak to a level where you can communicate clearly, but fluency is not a requirement. Knowledge of Spanish is not a requirement.
- Business Development Analyst posted 4 days ago.