Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Visual Meta GmbH|
|Date Posted||Jan 23, 2014|
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative Internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. Since December 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer Group.
We run shopping platforms named LadenZeile and ShopAlike in several European countries, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our service is used by thousands of daily visitors and an ever-increasing number of partner shops.
As part of the technical challenges we tackle, we deal a lot with images, search technologies, huge databases, machine learning, data mining and web technologies. We code stuff that matters and reaches millions of people. Our technology stack is plain Java, MySQL, Hadoop, Spring, Eclipse and Tomcat.
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to support our Backend team:
- An adequate education and background in IT
- Good communication skills, team oriented
- Experience in project or product management
- Software development and planning skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German knowledge is a plus)
- Product ownership of in-house developer backend applications (eg. CRM, CMS, Data Warehouse)
- Contribute to and ensure achievement of team and company targets
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to
determine new features/requirements,
develop concepts for implementation of features,
support and explain application usage and
handle bug reports.
- Work directly with Managing Directors and collaborate with Technical Team leaders to
coordinate planning/prioritization and assignment of development tasks,
steer software development process,
supervise and monitor backend operations and
report key metrics and KPIs.
- Challenging tasks in a rapidly growing e-commerce company
- The opportunity for personal development within the company
- Room for own ideas and to gain new knowledge
- Chance to work self-dependent
- An appropriate compensation
- Integration into a committed, successful and international team
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team and company events
What we offer:
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, we are looking forward receiving your application in English including application letter with earliest starting date and salary expectation, CV, relevant references and certificates via e- mail (please add the subject: Backend Product Manager) to:
We are looking forward to your application!
- Interns for Zesty - "1 of 5 UK Startups to Watch Out For In 2014" posted 20 days ago.
- Senior Product Manager - User Experience (m/f) posted about 1 month ago.
- Country Manager for Spain (m/f) posted about 1 month ago.
- Manager Business Development Media Partners (m/f) posted about 1 month ago.