Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||madvertise Mobile Advertising GmbH|
|Date Posted||Mar 08, 2013|
Are you a mobile enthusiast and a native in the world of mobile advertising campaigns? Do you love acquiring and establishing business relationships with advertising agencies? Then become a madvertiser!
madvertise is one of the largest and fastest growing companies for mobile advertising in Europe enabling advertisers to effectively target their audiences and achieve best campaign results. With our premium quality mobile advertising network we allow publishers and developers to monetise their mobile reach in a highly efficient way. The company was founded in 2008 and has over 100 employees with headquarters in Europe’s tech hub Berlin and further offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Istanbul. Customers like BMW, Ford, ING, Lufthansa, EA, Universal and Bacardi trust madvertise to allocate their mobile advertising budget with superior performance.
madvertise is growing its current operations in Spain to support existing and new client demand. For our branch office in Madrid, we are seeking an experienced advertising sales professional to grow the demand market in Spain.
• Selling and presenting the madvertise portfolio of products and offerings to key media and mobile specialist agencies
• Building strong relationships with national and international key clients and partners (ad-agencies, media buyers, direct advertisers, etc.)
• Maximizing revenue potential from key accounts in order to meet revenue based targets
• Mastering and maintaining vast knowledge of clients business, competition and latest industry news and trends in order to provide consultation and support to your clients
• At least 3 years experience in online media agency sales, especially in performance based advertising (mobile experience is an advantage)
• Proven track record of effective digital advertising sales
• Broad network of contacts among digital media agencies or direct advertising clients in Spain
• A comprehensive understanding of campaign requirements and performance right through to reporting and post campaign analysis in order to provide a high level of service to your client base
• Excellent negotiating and closing skills
• Very good communication skills in English; other languages advantageous
• Profound analytical skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset and startup mentality
• Join our growing spanish team and be part of the pioneer group to develop our business
• Become part of a true boom-industry: Online was yesterday, today it’s Mobile!
• Responsibility from day one: work on exciting projects with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility!
• Enjoy the team spirit in a dynamic startup, with frequent team events and trips to our HQ in Berlin
• Competitive salary, staff benefits like company smartphone with voice and data flatrate, and much more
• Start: April 2013
• Location: Madrid
• Payment: competitive fixed salary + bonus
Please send your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications) to:
Daniela Neukirchinger | Human Resources | +49 (0) 176 15 00 38 04