Appen Web Search Evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet based search results, advertisements and/or web page content. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented the most effective and relevant data possible when searching for information on the internet. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience for people looking for data online around the globe.
The Web Search Evaluator position is a part-time, work from home opportunity where all you need is a computer, sound card with speakers, high-speed internet connection and experience searching for information on the internet to get the job done.
These are entry level positions that will allow the Web Search Evaluator to learn new technologies and receive income just by having a relatively new computer with speakers and a desire to help improve the quality and relevancy of search returns!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a Appen’s rapidly growing global Web Search Evaluation Team providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
· The Web Search Evaluator positions are flexible, part-time and up to 4 hours a day - 5 days a week!
· Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in France
· Proficient in written English and French language skills
· Access to a computer that is less than 3 years in age from the date of manufacture with a sound card and speakers
· High-speed internet connection with experience using the internet and performing searches
· Ability to read and write in English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
· Have the ability and desire to work from home doing internet based work within search media platforms
· Possess a basic level of computer operational knowledge
· Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
· Experience as freelancer or other work from home opportunities
· Dependent upon project
LINK TO APPLY: