This is you:
- People might hear you say this in the wild: “The kerning is off and the button should be 1 pixel to the left!”
- You sweat the small details that others overlook and adjust every single pixel to ensure that the end result is perfect.
- You are the final arbiter of good taste.
- You own the color palette, grid, typography, layout, icon style, and visual and branding assets in the user interface.
- You enjoy creating the visual expression of the brand as the company wants to see themselves.
- You understand how people see and process information and use that understanding to create designs that are easy to comprehend and are comfortable to “live” in.
- You understand that visual adornment is meant to support the experience, and not be the experience.
- How something looks should be serving how it works. You can’t separate visual design from interaction design (loops, state changes, changes in data, …).
- You have the ability to refine other people's ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Eager for knowledge and self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
- You avoid creating products that are “overdesigned”, where the product is so decorated that the user cannot fully enjoy the experience.
- You have a regular practice of creating and exploring different design directions for every design decision.
- Your life guideline is “Less is More”.
- Clean, flat, mobile and responsive design is your middle name.
- Your first steps in design world were with Photoshop, but now you can’t live without Sketch.
- International team player.
- Lots of stamina and passion, you get bored if you don't have anything to do.
- Motivated, driven, and works well independently and with a team.
- Hands-on and proactive.
- Fluent English it’s a must.
To be considered for this position, you MUST submit a digital portfolio of work or your web, along with your resume.
We will be impressed with:
- An outstanding portfolio featuring examples of graphic, visual or interactive design in the reading, magazine, newspapers field.
- Examples of designs using microinteractions.
- Work on all company visual design projects including in-app graphics, iconography, marketing communications, and brand.
- Work with engineers and user experience designers to produce concepts and ideas using multiple mediums including sketches, prototypes, and digital tools.
- Maintain and update the design and identity guidelines for all Marfeel brand assets and materials.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team.
- Produce high-quality visual designs–from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions (icons, graphics, and marketing materials).
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect a brand, enforce a language, and inject beauty and life into a product.
- Produce pristine visual designs by pushing creative limits
- Communicate effectively and present ideas and designs effectively, so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Work and simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 23 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the following link: https://marfeel.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=10