Become a startupper & work on our package insert revolution
As someone who believes that Python is the best thing since sliced bread, you will play a central role in the design and development of our product. Using your agile and scrum experience, you will create solutions with clean and tested code that meets our high standards.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Further develop and enhance our product features, including backend and infrastructure features
- Implement SQL and NoSQL database design with customized data access queries.
- Write clean, tested, elegant code that fits well with our high standards and quality requirements
- Be an active member of our Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
Your Skills Profile
- Successfully completed degree in Computer Science Engineering, Software Development or equivalent experience.
- Passion for writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Experience in developing with Python ideally in the Linux environment.
- Self-organized, solution oriented and independent way of working
- Fluent communication in English, German skills are a plus.
- A passion for delivering frequent, quality, working results
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi cooks twice a week for us and organizes team events
- Friendly, fun culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich
Adnymics is only as valuable as each and every one of our employees and everyone on the team contributes to our success.
We empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers.
If this sounds like your kind of company, please send in your cv to email@example.com