Who we are
We are revolutionizing the way the world’s leading companies deal with anti-corruption, anti-bribery, compliance and regulatory risk through innovative features and a beautiful interface that does not require a manual. Our platform integrates management of key compliance tasks, like tracking of policies and training, due diligence of third parties, risk assessment, case management, conflicts of interest, etc.
We are a highly diverse team spanning a great variety of both professional and cultural backgrounds - from compliance lawyers and researchers to technology experts, designers and developers. Our diverse expertise is a unique setup within our industry and the perfect foundation for revolutionizing the compliance space by raising the bar through innovative technology.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven QA Automation Engineer to join our growing R&D team here at GAN. In this role you will be working closely with our developers in envisioning, designing and testing new features for the GAN platform. You will be the owner of the QA automation setup, leading the way for the engineering team when it comes to test automation.
Working agile, we rely on continuous deployment and automation of as many tasks and processes as possible. In this role we want you to extend and further develop GAN’s setup for automated test and quality assurance.
What you’ll do
- Manage automated quality assurance of our entire platform
- Design, build and manage a test automation framework from scratch (using Selenium, Unit tests, MochaJS, Jasmine, Sauce Labs, etc.)
- Implement and develop test automation processes and best practices to always ensure compliant, stable, and reliable software
- Work closely with engineers, designers and product managers to validate feature work and reported issues
- Create and support test dashboards
- Make sure that every deployment goes out on time always meeting our high standards of quality
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years experience with QA and engineering
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools, techniques and standards (We’re happy to revise and introduce better tools and platforms)
- Practical experience from building a test automation framework from scratch is a big plus
- Recognising the importance of manual testing in automation as a process to better understand the product
- Understanding of the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process
- Good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases like MongoDB
- Ability to work in an fast paced, agile environment where deadlines can be critical
- Open, proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Great office space and location, including a rooftop terrace with an amazing view over central Copenhagen
- Social gatherings like our company summer and christmas party, friday bars etc.
- Amazing chef-prepared lunch buffet, free soft drinks, fruit, snacks and great coffee
- Work with amazing team of talented and motivated people who love their work
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution