At Typeform, our goal is simple: make online data collection a little more human. How? By Making every interaction with our product feel like a conversation.
We’re proud of our user experience, and humbled by our passionate customer base. Fast growth comes with loads of challenges—and opportunities to reach a broader audience.
That’s where you come in. We need a Senior Product Marketer who will take the time to really know: A) our product, and B) our customers. You’ll position our product as the tool for online data collection.
A typical day? Working with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success—coordinating activities across all these teams for a consistent go-to-market strategy and execution.
Do you love Product Marketing? Are you naturally empathetic? Do you like making complex stuff simple? Are you a great storyteller? Then come tell us your story.
Here’s Bozena, our Head of Brand Marketing:
“This is a brand new role, so there’s a real opportunity to make a big impact. We’re rolling out lots of new features—each one a chance to reach new audiences.”
You get to:
- Lead the development of go-to-market campaigns for new product features and ongoing product awareness campaigns.
- Work closely with our Product Managers and Engineers to help scope and prioritize product development based on market research.
- Work with our Customer Success team to design and launch awareness campaigns to current users.
- Conduct research with current and potential customers and feed insights into our product roadmap.
- Analyze, optimize, and report on all product marketing campaigns.
- Internally promote product roadmaps.
This is what we’re looking for:
- You’ve got 5+ years of experience working in/with a product team.
- You’ve got 3+ years of experience as a product marketer (preferably for a SaaS company).
- You’ve worked in an agile environment
- You’ve got an analytical, creative, and strategic mindset.
- You understand product terminology, tools, and methodologies.
- You’re an awesome researcher and communicator.
- You’re an empathetic person.
Tick all the boxes? Hit apply and start the conversation.