With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You are the key interface between our Sales and Buying/Private Label department to drive smart buying and merchandising decisions, acting at the core of Amorelie’s growth
- You manage a matrix portfolio of Sales Channels/Categories and are in charge of providing the right information and analysis to the different stakeholders (Management, Sales, Buying, Private Label) to improve performance
- You understand the specifics of each channel and category, including relevant market and customer intelligence
- You derive key actions to be taken for our assortment, sales and marketing pushes
- You support the Top Management in the budgeting process to derive the right targets and Key Performance Indicators
- You are in charge of improving and building up processes to improve the follow-up and tracking of the performance
- You successfully passed your studies in business economics, statistics or another related subject
- You have gained several years of relevant experience in Category Management, Portfolio Analysis or Business Intelligence
- You have a strong business acumen, understanding how the suggested actions will improve our Key Performance Indicators
- You have very strong skills in Data Analysis and you convince us from your pronounced understanding of numbers
- You are fluent in English – German is a plus
- You are proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and additional Pricing, Category Management and Analytics suites
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!