YAS – Join us and our users for a healthier and more active lifestyle!
We are looking for a freelance Senior Mobile Developer / Architect (React Native) for our Berlin Startup focused on consumer-oriented Digital Health solutions. Our mission is to provide users an innovative mobile engagement platform that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle. Our YAS-App was successfully launched in 2016. We are now taking YAS to the next
YOUR TYPICAL DAY as React Native Developer at YAS might include the following:
- Design and develop hybrid applications using ReactNative
- Create new architectures for hybrid applications based on React Native
- Migrate existing native applications to a hybrid architecture
- Bridge custom SDKs or native modules with React Native
- Find solutions for performance and UI limitations of ReactNative
- Optimize components for maximum performance across of devices and browsers
- Interact with product managers, UX designers, business analysts, and back-end teams
- Advise product owners and stakeholders on technical feasibility of their ideas
- Integrate app analytics and notification services
- Document your architectures and transfer knowledge to (native) developers
- Set up build and deployment processes
THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- 7+ years experience developing iOS (Objective-C, Swift) and Android (Java) apps
- Thorough understanding of ReactNative and its core principles
- Experience with popular workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and side effect models (such as Sagas)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (e.g., on AWS)
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Passion for high quality code, efficient development processes, and light weight solutions
- High motivation, reliability, and independent work style
- Very good German and English skills
- 1+ years professional experience with ReactNative
- Experience building with white label apps and multi-tenant architectures
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- For this vcancy we are looking for a freelancer to work with us.
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping a digital health startup in its growth phase.
- You will work closely with our head of IT and our Product team.
- You have the opportunity to develop your own entrepreneurial skills.
- Challenges and room for personal and professional development.
- Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies.
- Being part of an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte.
DO YOU SAY YAS?
Great! We want to meet you! Please get in touch and send your application to Christin to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meet you in our office or via a first skype call.