Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
We are currently searching for highly qualified developers. HeavenHR is a young SaaS start-up that is backed and supported by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for Senior Java Developers who enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to join us in building a great software from scratch.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- Focus on code quality through clean code and code reviews
- Extreme programming (pair programming, test driven development)
- Test automation (unit tests, integration tests, security tests, performance tests)
- Short build cycles using continuous integration and continuous deployment
We believe in building high scalable, secure, and performant applications using common patterns like Microservices. Our constantly growing technology stack consists of Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Hibernate, Postgres, Maven, Git, etc. We also offer the possibility to work with a team of experts in different areas, such as frontend, backend, full stack development, DevOps, or team lead.
- You should have previous work experience as a (Senior) Java Developer
- Proficient knowledge of Java (desirably with Java 8)
- Very good knowledge of standard frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Gradle or Maven)
- Experienced in software architecture (design patterns, databases)
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
Why you should join the team:
- Office in the city center of Berlin
- New, stylish equipment
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant company culture
- Free drinks, great coffee, and fruit baskets...and every first Friday of the month we enjoy cool drinks and delicious food at our Office Party!
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!