Are you looking for a company where you can directly impact the experience of the most demanding users by delivering the best software within a high competition industry? Then TravelPerk is the place to be!
At present we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer with outstanding Engineering skills to join our powerful product development team responsible of building the next-generation application for business travel. Join TravelPerk and seize the chance to work with A players who are coming from top software companies.
The Senior Frontend Developer position involves:
- Building and maintaining reusable, testable UI components.
- Writing a readable, well-documented code.
- Working closely with our product team to build new features.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as domain expert.
- Involved in web development for more than 10 years and at least 5 years of experience in building medium to large-scale web-applications.
- Confident with Git, experience in testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- "Product Engineering" mindset, good English communication skills.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with React/Flux applications, Node.JS, ES6.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Browserify, Webpack, RequireJS.
- Basic skills in Sketch/Fireworks/Photoshop.
- A cool person that likes to build stuff (we really like people who maintain & contribute to open source projects).
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Continuous learning is encouraged and you are more than welcome to dedicate time to learn things that interest you, even if they are not directly related to the day to day tasks .
- Be a part of creating the next big thing in Online Travel.
The Senior Frontend Developer position requires full-time, in-house work in Barcelona, Spain. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. No prior knowledge of Spanish is required. Apply now!
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.