"Sales and Marketing Internship in Amsterdam (Fall-Winter 2017-18)"
The Scale-Up Group is a modern commercial coaching company that designs and delivers training and performance assessments. We specialize in highly innovative processes for scale-ups and start-ups across Europe. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in sales training.
We provide training in-person in Amsterdam and 5 other countries across Europe with world-class service from our headquarters at WeWork Metropool in Central Amsterdam.
The Scale-Up Group is seeking a Sales and Marketing Intern for our growing team.
On any given day you will:
- Conduct presentation and research over the phone. You'll lead discovery sessions that demonstrate the unique potential of our services and scope prospect ideas and requirements.
- Book face to face meetings or teleconferences for our team. Since our solutions can be complex, you’ll convince people to agree to a meeting with one of our staff.
- Record phone call and meeting data. You'll need to keep our CRM up-to-date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Research. We’re always working on a new insight from either our own surveys, public databases or in-person fact finding and you will be along for the ride either doing analysis or participating in the creation of a new survey or interview.
Compensation: The internship will come with a stipend of 2K€ a quarter. We will also offer 5% of sales for any commission that the intern desires to participate in.
The intern will be provided with a full time desk and office at WeWork Metropool and all the events, community benefits and monthly activities and network associated with WeWork.
What we Need:
- A driven University or MBA graduate. You have some business-to-business experience, understand how sales works, and have a proven knack for connecting with people.
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts. Your feedback about our promotions will be helpful in tailoring offers to customers (both new and existing). As such, it's a definite plus if you have sales and marketing familiarity.
- Hungry to learn. As a learning organization we are constantly learning ourselves. Hence we have no real place for “fixed” or judging mindsets. You will be required to mentally and physically push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
When we need you: Ideally, you would start in October 2017 and work with us through the Holidays. There will be an option to continue through Q1 2018.
The Scale-Up Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of The Scale-Up Group to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a distributed authority and flatter way of working. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
All candidates will be considered for full-time employment following the internship.
If you are interested you may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com and submit both your CV and a VLOG (short video) about why you would be interested in this opportunity) https://thescaleupgroup.com