We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We’re already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, we believe that we’ll be 100 times larger in a few years time. Present in several countries, we have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
- You’ll be responsible for making sure our car owners meet our Safety & Quality standards: These standards and rules aim to ensure a safe and good experience for drivers using Drivy, and help owners provide a top-of-the-class service, in order to rent out their cars as often as possible.
- You’ll be in charge of Safety issues: making sure all cars available on the platform are safe, notably by contacting owners when we have been alerted by drivers that there might be a problem.
- You’ll be leading our fight against bad behaviour: dirty cars, unreachable owners, last minute cancellations...
- You’ll be our owners’ coach, encouraging them to:
- Have their calendar and car schedule always up-to-date
- Be as reactive as possible to respond to rental requests
- Commit to their bookings
- Complete their listings accurately and take great photos of their car
- Provide a safe and clean car
- You’ll be directly in touch with car owners by phone and email.
- Part of the Trust & Safety department and reporting to Richard our Quality and Safety Associate, you’ll work closely with our Customer Service team, who have daily contact with our customers.
- Follow-up on all users’ reports on the condition of the cars and owners’ behaviour
- Coach owners to meet our standards and help them make the most of Drivy
- Moderate dangerous cars and owners’ bad behaviour on the platform
- You’re fluent in English & French as you’ll be working in both languages (Spanish and German would also be appreciated)
- You’re passionate about human contact: you’re a great listener, you’re understanding and good at explaining (but human-style, not like a robot)
- You’re good at multitasking, as we are growing rapidly and changes frequently come up
- Bonus: You know how a car works and have knowledge of both mechanics and automotive regulations
This is a year-long internship