Who we are looking for?
You will be our man/woman if:
- you are smart
- you have a genuine interest in outdoor sports, adventure travel or travel
- you have a personal experience and/or genuine interest for Asia
- you are enthusiastic and positive, and you smile or you laugh a lot
- you are results-oriented
- you are tech friendly, you are familiar with CMS, web-based businesses, and digital stuff
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit
- you are data-driven
What will be your responsibilities?
- in coordination with the co-founders: define and execute Adrenaline Hunter’s growth strategy in South East Asia and Australia/NZ
- analyse the local legal requirements to establish an office in Bangkok
- recruit and manage a 3-4 strong team of local and international employees
- replicate and adapt Adrenaline Hunter’s European processes and good practices to the Asian context
- spearhead the construction of the best quality catalogue of activities in the region
- manage activities bookings in the APAC timezone, and establish the best client support procedures
- define relevant KPIs for the region’s performances (both for Supply & Demand), and put in place reporting tools
- extract meaningful product insight, and pass it on to marketing and tech teams in Europe
- establish local partnerships to drive brand recognition, supplier acquisition, and client traffic
What skills do you need?
- We are not looking for a diploma, we are looking for skills, drive, energy and passion
- You are a born business developer
- You have a good understanding of outdoor sports and you practice some
- You are a solid salesmen, and can display leadership to drive the business and attract talents
- You have a good analytical mindset
- English is your native language or you speak fluently
- Some knowledge in another major SEA language such as Thai, Bahasa, Chinese or Spanish would be a major plus.
Who we are?
Adrenaline Hunter is the first booking platform for outdoor sports and adventure travel worldwide.
We aim to provide adrenaline seekers with the best experience in 6 different verticals:
- Air: skydiving, paragliding, bungee-jumping, aerobatics…
- Snow: ski touring, off-piste skiing, ice-climbing, speedriding …
- Land: rock-climbing, caving, mountain biking, trekking, abseiling, canyoning …
- Water: surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, freediving, scuba-diving, rafting, flyboarding …
- Crazy: multi-days expeditions, aerial laser games etc.
- Urban: skateboarding, in-line skating, longboarding, indoor skydiving
What we want to do? Our goal is to make the booking of outdoor activities easy, everywhere, anywhere.
Why we are great?
- Adrenaline Hunter’s team is made of 20 passionate people coming from 7 different countries
- We are extreme sports players and real adventurers, we know our game
- We dream big and have a presence in 50 countries
- We are backed up by solid BAs and VCs
JOIN US NOW !
- We need your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you are tailored for the job and want to share the adrenaline hunter adventure with us !
- Selection process will involve practical tests, get your sales pitch & excel skills ready !
STARTING DATE: from December onwards
LOCATION: based in Paris for the first 3 months, then based in Bangkok