We were first to bring to market an affordable and connected air quality monitor. It was a great challenge and a tremendous rewarding one, we have now the largest up and running base of connected air quality sensors in the world.
We are also embedding our technology in a growing number of products to leveraged our impact; helping a greater number of people around the globe to understand air pollution and get means to fight it.
As a startup we tackle the air pollution problem with data, sensors and machine learning. We are a growing team of less than 20 committed individuals of 6 different nationalities and already on 3 Continents. If you want to make a difference, consider taking part of this exciting journey.
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free accommodation during trial period.
- Have previously worked on technical projects involving cloud software and app.
- Proven ability to execute projects and follow through to completion in a deadline emphasized environment.
- Strong analytical capacities, rigorous and organized. Comfortable writing, speaking and reporting in English.
- Product oriented, flexible and ready to question procedures and organization.
- Understanding of embedded software, involving electronics and manufacturing would be an asset.
- You will ensure that documentation and quality requirements are met on our deliverable.
- You will prepare and enhance current Quality Assurance procedure, towards more automation and test coverage.
- You will be involved in product decisions and processes definitions or process evolutions.
- Work closely with the engineering team and report to management.