We are looking for a kick-ass Product Manager ready to lead a product inside itnig. At itnig we build products for businesses (mainly small and medium) and we aim at automating and streamlining legacy processes. Our products are used by its users intensively, so we strive to provide them happiness in the form of outstanding user experience.
We do not require much formal work experience, we try to identify natural talent and extreme drive.
Some of the traits we look for:
- You are absolutely passionate about internet products and services, and you are aware of what people are looking for in a product today. You follow the latest trends and came to develop your own personal criteria.
- You are always testing innovative products and thinking of elegant, simple and visionary solutions to customer problems.
- You are focussed on deeply understanding the customer and creating a product that exceeds their needs and accelerates our company growth.
- You have strong opinions, though you are able to reason and reconsider them before rational convincing arguments. You use rational arguments (with data). You identify mistakes and fastly react on them.
- You are able to think out of the box, try new things and experiment, you can be foolish. At the same time, you are able to create and maintain a coherent product vision and a scalable framework.
- You are a team player, and are willing to get involved in multidisciplinary content and product teams and restlessly defend the product vision.
- You understand that truth can be only measured by the money that goes out of our customer's wallet. The rest is noise.
If all those traits sound familiar to you, then you should get in touch with us ASAP.
Itnig is a venture builder with rapidly growing startups such as Camaloon, Factorial, Quipu and others. It is a great place to learn from ridiculously talented professionals, where we have interesting discussions and debate different solutions to similar problems on all startups. Itnig organizes activities to debate, mix and exchange know-how between the different teams and make the most of it for everyone. Plus, we organize workshops, talks, conferences, and all kinds of afterwork activities.
What you will find at itnig
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership in business
- Flexible schedules (though should be based in Barcelona)
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience
- Other fun activities in a talented, international, young ecosystem:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to make a leap on your professional career.