Are you fascinated by the endless opportunities in Virtual and Augmented Reality? The mission of VR First is to drive innovation further and facilitate access to the hardware needed for the development of the newest technologies. VR First uses the power of crowd-based innovation to prepare companies for the challenges of tomorrow. For the last 2 years, VR First has grown into a large network of over 100 000 developers, founders and students. We’re now looking for a competition design expert as we launch our own competition platform and start developing products that enrich the value of this network.
Are you already working in innovation management and have deep knowledge of VR and innovation challenges? We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable Competition Design Expert to design and manage our community-driven challenges that bring VR developers and large institutions together.
Competition Design: You will consult companies on competition rules, prizes and features; and help ensure smooth functioning of submissions.
Coordination: You will be part of a team which is launching a business from scratch, there will be a lot of unscheduled stuff to do! Expect a very hands-on job!
- You have deep knowledge of and experience with VR and building and managing challenges, hackathons, open innovation and competitions.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set: you are an ambitious and proactive multi-tasker with the capability to “think out of the box”. You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn!
- You do not take NO as an answer and you are not afraid to run the extra mile.
- You have true passion for VR First’s vision, are driven to innovate, and ready to take on difficult challenges like this one!
We are offering flexible working conditions and are looking for resumes from truly committed people from diverse backgrounds. Send us your application incl. salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.