We need someone who knows how to hustle, loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about Marketing. The person would be running the full stack of Marketing including strategic partnerships, offline events, on-site campaigns, social media and much more. Prior experience in e-commerce marketing or fashion marketing is strongly preferred. You will report directly to the CMO and will need be self-driven and be able to work independently. We are a fast-moving high-growth startup in South East Asia looking for rockstars to join our organisation and take it to the next level.
• Establish and manage Zilingo's relationships with external partners to grow the customer base – including major banks, telcos, startups and other organisations
• Plan and execute all marketing events for Zilingo Thailand like offline events, flea markets, press conferences, BTL Marketing, etc.
• Plan and execute all promotional campaigns and seasonal offers to drive sales and revenue for Zilingo Thailand
• Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and media to spread word of mouth adoption and drive transactions
• Ideate and brainstorm on all of Zilingo's marketing campaigns in Thailand, providing local context and flavour whenever possible
• Maintain monthly reports on Zilingo's marketing portfolio, allocate budgets to various marketing activities and assess performance with Key Performance Indicators
• Coordinate with copywriters and graphics designers to ensure all marketing collateral is created in time for every campaign – both on-site and offline
• Coordinate closely with the central marketing team to align local marketing activities and provide support whenever required
Follow the link to apply.