Urban Sports Club is an online-based sports club that provides an all-inclusive membership
for sports venues across the city. With a single monthly subscription customers can do sports
at more than 1500 studios offering more than 40 different types of sports and thousands of
activities every week in 11 cities in Germany, and 250 exceptional studios in Paris. So why not fitness on Monday, yoga on Tuesday, climbing on Wednesday, tennis on Thursday, martial arts on Friday, team sports on Saturday and on Sunday have a message and relax at one of the many saunas? Use the Urban Sports app to check in at our partner venues and get access to the greatest sports offer you can get.
To strengthen our team, we are searching for an (Junior) UX/UI Designer (m/f) for our Berlin office.
As our (Junior) UX/UI Designer you will be part of our agile Tech team. You will work closely with Product, Design and Engineering to help delivering an engaging user experience to our customers. This job offers the opportunity to work on a variety of design challenges (desktop, mobile, iOS and Android apps), and shapes the future of the entire product line. You should have a real passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials. For you as a designer there is a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- You create delightful and intuitive user experiences with clean, impactful, and refined visual designs for our Website and Mobile Apps
- You help developing wireframes and prototypes for new features/products
- You design, test and iterate our desktop and mobile products
- You are delivering UI and visual design for ongoing design work and for development agile sprints
- As part of the Tech team you help translating complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flow
- You collaborate closely with our creative director, product managers and developers
- You are passionate about user interface design and about creating an impactful digital brand experience
- You are proactive and self-motivated, able to work as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Communication/Interaction Design or in a similar field
- You already gained work experience as an interaction/digital designer
- You are fluent in English, German and other languages are a plus
- You have knowledge of UI design methods such as wireframes, prototypes, scenarios and task flows
- You are skilled with digital design tools such as Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision etc.
- You are equipped with an advanced graphic design sense for layout, color and typography
- You have a problem solving attitude
- A portfolio or work samples that displays UX designs compliments your application
What you can expect from us
- Our team is international (10+ nationalities), with varied profiles, all motivated and passionate
- Flat hierarchy, leaving room for creativity and new ideas, as well as strong evolution potential
- Monthly team events and a free premium access for you and your friend or partner to all offers on Urban Sports Club
- Healthy snacks and beverages
You want to join the Urban Sports Club adventure? We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter and your earliest start date)!
Please use the following link: