We are Factorial, one of the newest and more promising startups in Barcelona. We are helping small and medium business automate human resources management. We are looking to add one new team member to the Factorial family in our Barcelona office: A junior writer that can drive forward our marketing content strategy.
In this position, you will be responsible for all the Spanish content. You will own the voice and style of our communications with our target audience. We want you to be proactive and to be willing to wear many hats (at our stage we all participate in everything).
You will be a great fit for this position if you:
- Are proactive and prefer to take initiative than to be told what to do
- Are a good writer in Spanish
- Are creative and challenge the current trends of online content
- Are willing to be always learning in a fast paced environment
- Love new technologies and online marketing
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility - We trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage with an experienced team behind is a unique opportunity for professional growth.
Your daily job will involve:
- Writing articles for the blog
- Helping the product team with the copywriting
- Filling the help center with information for our customers
- Be in charge of the newsletters, social media and other customer facing communications
Take a few minutes to answer the questions here: