SuperVista AG is a leading manufacturer of eyeglasses with a network of local opticians present in Germany, Spain, UK, Austria and Italy. We are a rapidly growing company where you will find lot of opportunities to make your creative ideas come true.
We are looking for a junior Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content throughout all our channels having on mind our business goals. Your duties will also monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendarthat attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties.
- Translation of web content from German to Spanish
- Blog on an ongoing basis and create multimedia free resource each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics. Examples include e-books, quizzes, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Support for SEM, CRM, Native Ads and sales copy for advertising campaigns
- Writing content for our partners site (Intranet).
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- 1-2 years’ work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Magento, Hubspot is a plus
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in Italian
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- B2 German level is a plus
- Join one of the fastest growing start-up in Berlin area
- Highly motivated international team
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Training opportunities
- Great opportunity to make your own contribution to new markets
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilities
- Attractive salary
- Free coffee, occasional cake and sweets
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information take a look at https://www.occhiali24.it/ or send an e-Mail to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!