BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP is a leading insurance company with 55-year long history of trustworthiness and professionalism on the Bulgarian insurance market.
BULSTRAD VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP offers more than 100 insurance products to individuals and corporate clients in Bulgaria. Bulstrad is a preferred insurance provider for more than 1 million individuals and corporate clients.
Since April 2007 VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP is a major shareholder of Bulstrad. VIG is a company with over 185-year long history in the insurance business and it is a leading company company on the insurance market of Central and Eastern Europe.
Our job offer:
Candidates who are eager to develop in the area of corporate finance and are interested to learn in depth and practice in the area of insurance investment are highly welcome to apply!
In this role you will support the Head of the Investment unit and you will contribute to the accomplishment of the daily operational tasks of the unit by analyzing financial data and issuing the relevant reports. You will have to:
• Ensure on timely manner reports of the investment activities in compliance with the Group requirements.
• Prepare regular (daily, monthly etc.) and ad-hock financial analyses for assessment of the investment activities, providing information for portfolio structure, portfolio development, investment result and performance.
• Participate in the investment budgeting process.
• Support elaboration of investment and risk strategies.
• Monitor asset allocation, ensuring compliance with the Group limits and regulatory restrictions.
• Work in close collaboration with external portfolio managers.
• Actively communicate with Asset Management department in Vienna.
The job offers great opportunity to acquire specific skills in corporate finance and to build solid ground for further development of your professional career in investment and financial analysis and strategy.
University degree in Finance or Accounting. • CFA candidates will be highly preferred. • Relevant experience in controlling/financial/investment analyses- min. 2 years • Proficiency in Excel– in order to be successful in this job, you must be able to process fast and in accurate manner large amounts of financial data in Excel. • Very good working knowledge of MS Power point, you must be able to process fast and in accurate manner large amounts of financial data in Excel. • Very good working knowledge of MS Power point