Start-dates & Duration
Autumn 2017 or ASAP, for a duration of 6-12 months.
Full-time (no part-time considered unfortunately, for this please check our other opportunities), for current second or final year students, or recent graduates.
At Jump.Work our mission is to empower businesses to make the best hires for their team and help professionals find a role in which they can excel. Founded in early 2016 and focused on disrupting the recruitment agency market, we are rapidly growing.That’s why we are seeking an energetic, super-organised, self-starter for our Recruitment Traineeship. You'll be working directly with our COO to shape our recruitment strategy and build a great start-up brand from scratch. This is a full-time 9-12 month internship, perfect for your final year internship; between your bachelor & master or after graduation.Working in a fast-growing startup in Amsterdam is awesome. But are you cut out for it? Before you continue reading (and apply for this position), please read this to get a taste of “real” start-up life: https://medium.com/swlh/dont-w…
At Jump.Work we have a mission, and we work hard to make it happen. This means it's not a 9-to-6 job, and it won't be always easy. Building new business initiatives from scratch, and constantly striving to improve them, there will be lots of ambiguity, a ton of stuff you have to teach yourself. If you're looking for a lifestyle job then this is not right for you. However….If you're ambitious, up for a real challenge, like working with fantastic ambitious people, develop and stretch yourself to the limit, read on! This traineeship will push you outside your comfort zone, allow you to create your own opportunities, and develop yourself professionally. This is a great role for you if you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, do mundane work as much as exciting new things to make things happen. Plus, if you show exceptional performance in this role, there is an opportunity to join in a graduate role after.
You’ll be helping us solve question such as... How do we create a great company culture? How do we keep our growing team excited, aligned and motivated? How do we recruit the best people for our team in Amsterdam & London? How do we find the best experts to coach our teams? What development and training can we offer our team to progress? How do we best manage onboarding, offboarding, and support our team with good admin processes?
In this internship, you’ll cover a broad range of tasks, including:
- Organise and coordinate the recruitment process for our senior in London and Amsterdam, working closely with the COO & our internal recruitment team
- Set up a fantastic and growing internship and graduate program, including recruitment, campus outreach, training and events
- Co-develop new training and development material, including reviews, training initiatives, expert speaker events, and team building events
- Help build our company culture, through setting up a great working environment, including office management, initiatives in line with our company culture & values, and
- Ad-hoc support on administration, travel & diary management, legal activities and fundraising the COO & CEO
This is a great opportunity if you’d like to learn more about HR, recruitment & Office Management, and explore or build a career in HR or Office Management. From whatever angle you are coming, we can offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to build and be part of a successful, fast-growing company.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great personality and passion for dealing with businesses and/or recruitment, or an interest to learn about it!
- Are a people person and love to meet new people and uncover their talents, supporting them in their development, and create an environment where people are happy and achieve their professional ambitions
- Love organising things, such as efficient administrative processes, and social events
- Are excited about recruitment, including headhunting for senior roles in London & Amsterdam
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English, Dutch is a strong plus!
- A love for startups, a can-do attitude and lots of energy, not with a 9-to-6 mentality
- Great grades in your further education (HBO/WO), and a strong preference for a background in HR, Business, Psychology, languages, humanities, social sciences or another human- and interaction focused subject
- Experience in operations or recruitment/HR is a plus, but not necessary
- It's a full-time 6-12 month internship, perfect for your final year, between your bachelor & master or after graduation. With good performance, there is an opportunity to join permanently after in our team.
What’s in it for you?
In this internship, you will truly be able to push yourself:
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
- You will learn & develop tremendously on the job with team support and regular feedback;
- You will work with the most inspiring and friendly colleagues within the industry;
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
- Vibrant and international office on Prinseneiland with a south-facing canal terrace
- Friday night drinks with beers & prosecco
- Monthly team lunches where we discuss our biggest challenges and come up with innovative solutions
- Many other team events, including experienced speaker nights and demos with beer & pizza, where we share our latest work, success & achievements
- An internship remuneration of €350 - €450 (gross) a month, depending on your experience. This can be flexible if your application is truly exceptional and you impress us with your skills!
Simply apply via our careers website: www.careers.jump.work
Or send your CV and a great motivational note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note applications via our careers website will be reviewed first, so that’s the best way to go!