Our start-up Factorial is looking for a freshly Graduated Intern who wants to develop a career within Business Development as one of the first members of our International team. You will be responsible for bringing new Benefits Partners on board as well as providing them with the tools and information needed to ensure a long lasting relationship.
You will be reporting straight to the Sales Director and you will become a core member for the company's growth.
Since we’re talking about a recently founded start-up, this role implies wearing many hats: from Market Research and Business Development in order to find New Potential Partners to Negotiating the best terms for our company as well as Creating long term relationships with them.
You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the rest of the Sales team, including Sales Developers, Inside Sales Specialists and Account Managers.
Factorial is a startup founded in 2016 here to change the way small and medium businesses manage and compensate their employees. The company offers a free software platform that lets all SMBs manage their company like only large enterprise could do until now. Also, Factorial makes it very easy to add employee benefits to their customers’ compensation packages. Benefits such as health insurance, meal vouchers and gym memberships are in Factorial’s offering.
You will be a great fit for this position if you:
- Are Spanish Native
- Have a professional working proficiency level of English
- You have the possibility to sign a Post-Graduate Internship Agreement with your University
- Are passionate about Sales
- Are Proactive, Energetic and eager to suggest & implement new Ideas
- Are keen on Developing your career within Business Development and Sales.
- Have a great knowledge on how to use a CRM.
- Have great Excel skills
- Want to make a difference!
What you will do:
- Be a pioneer within a Sales-driven company Culture
- Implement an aggressive Business Plan
- Be part of a Talented and effective International Sales Team
- Close Deals and implement new processes
What we can offer you:
- Flexibility - We trust you, we don’t need to add rigid processes to your workflow.
- Benefits - We are in the human resources space so we really believe in benefits and perks for our employees.
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Paid Internship with real possibilities to become a Full Time Employee afterwards.
- Fast-paced career progression
- Participation in company’s employee benefits plan (gym membership, health insurance, ...)
- Provide you with continuous challenge and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
Some of the perks:
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs and Volleyball tournaments
- Summer and Fall Parties
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as one of the first pioneers!