Currently we are looking for energetic, talented, dynamic Sales Representative for the local market. Duration of the project: 2-6 month with the possibility of an extension/transfer to the f/t position within the company. The candidate must have outstanding communication skills and poise to do sales, be ambitious and motivated, and be able work on an independent basic.
This is a commission based remote office f/t sales position that allows to manage own time and working space flexibility, and eliminate all the related constraints. The candidate should be located in Berlin, Germany.
This is a client facing, acquisition sales role requiring good industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business. We are looking for an ambitious hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career, and the territory, to the next level.
- Acquire B2B customers through inbound sales: independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals. Independently identify, develop, and close deals within the territory across multiple verticals.
- Create a differentiation cut and trusted relationships by articulating how LF service solutions will drive increased efficiency and revenue opportunities to the perspective partners.
- Called-calling, drop-in visits, meeting, consulting and promoting the excellence and exclusive benefit of out business services, delivering a sales pitch and closing deals with perspective clients.
- Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals.
- Build sustainable partner relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to LF perspective partners.
- Support of business customers through the entire sales funnel.
- Deliver world class sales and customer service.
- Efficiently and consistently apply reporting tools to track key sales metrics and constantly meet those metrics.
- Previous experience in a similar B2B direct sales role.
- Great focus is on the soft skills, and the level of personal ambition.
- Very high customer affinity and pleasure in establishing personal relationships.
- Motivated to close deals fast.
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills.
- Team player, have an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills and are a convincing, confident consultant.
- Demonstrated track record of top performances.
- Reliable appearance.
- Talented and dynamic team player with hands-on mentality.
- Active lifestyle affinity would complement the set.
- German - business fluent (preferably native), English - business fluent.
- The candidate should be located in Berlin, Germany.
- Start immediately.
- Generously rewarded commission based structure, so everything is in your hands.
- Flexible f/t position allowing you to decide on when and how to work.
- An exclusive chance to get f/t employment contract: f/t company position will be offered to the right candidate at the end of the project phase.
- Become a part of Greatest Success.