International Recruitment, German/Dutch Speakers - Prague - Make an exceptional start to your career.
Looking for a firm that will commit to you and your development? Where you will always be rewarded for your commitment, and where everybody’s goals are aligned?
At NonStop we’ve come a long way since the year 2000 - but with four offices in Europe and more than 200 highly-trained professional recruiters now working in markets from Health and Social Care to Surgical Devices to Cybersecurity, we still pride ourselves on developing talent internally. This means we have people reaching management positions after an average of 2.2 years in the company, and people in their early and mid-twenties at the very top of their fields.
With an award-winning training programme commended by the international recruitment industry and four Training and Development Team Leaders dedicated to bringing new starters from beginners in the field to high-performing, professional Consultants, NonStop offers motivated first or second-jobbers the chance to build a career, further and faster than anywhere else.
You can expect:
• An intensive training programme covering all aspects of the job, based in our Prague office.
• A phone-based, B2B sales job, where you contact leading companies and organisations in your ‘target market’ and build lasting relationships with contacts there.
• Rapid, transparent progression, with no limits to the speed of your development, from Consultant to Senior Consultant through to Team-Leading positions and higher management.
• Completely transparent and exceptionally rewarding commission structure, with on-target earnings of well over €27,000 in the first year, in a city far cheaper than Western Europe.
We teach the skills, but below are some of the key requirements:
• Ability to relocate to Prague in the short to medium term - if you do not know much about Prague, then call us!
• Highly motivated, resilient and driven to succeed –recruitment is a hard job and we need people who are driven to get through the hard times and go above and beyond.
• Strong communication skills – our role involves talking to up to 50-60 people per day and because of this, we need people who can communicate and enjoy speaking to people!
• Ability to learn and willingness to learn – a university degree is helpful, but fundamentally, we need people who can learn and want to learn. Becoming an industry expert cannot happen if you can’t open your mind and retain information.
• Fluency in English, as well as in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian. Any other languages are a bonus but unfortunately not part of our current recruitment round - so keep in touch in future!
Give me (Theo Botsford) or my colleagues a call on our office number (+44 207 940 4595) from anywhere in Europe (charged as a local call) and we will talk you through what it’s like to be here.
Feel free to send us your CV as well, email@example.com and we will be glad to get back to you.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.