Advanon is an early-stage and rapidly growing Fintech Start-Up based in Zurich. We offer an online platform that allows SMEs to sell their open invoices directly to financial investors. By that, we help SMEs to improve their Cash Flow planning and to create new growth opportunities. For the investors, on the other hand, we provide a new, short-term, and high-yielding asset class.
Our team consists of fifteen ambitious entrepreneurs from all around Europe. We are looking for people that are willing to work in a very exciting environment with lots of opportunities to bring in your own ideas to build up a successful Fintech company.
Credit Analyst Intern
What we expect:
- Master Degree, Bachelor Degree or Apprenticeship required in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Mathematics
- Experience and Knowledge in Accounting, Finance, Operations or Business Consulting. Previous working experience within the start-up industry or finance industry as advantage
- Detail oriented, efficient, creative & structured personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German required. French is an advantage
- Always ready to go the extra mile
- Entrepreneurial mindset, innovative ideas and a true passion for Start-Ups
- Independent in your way of working and the ability to work under pressure
- Pleasant personality with a hands-on mentality
What we offer:
- The possibility to work in Berlin for an early-stage company
- Work in a very innovative and amazing team and learn directly from your colleagues (or teach them…)
- Flexible working hours and a very pleasant working atmosphere
- The chance to have a real impact and to help us succeed!
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Please apply through the application form via https://advanon.typeform.com/to/tCxGyo. Please call +41 44 585 38 50 for any further questions.