You like the feel and power of working in a start-up?
You want to make a real difference in our world-wide Country Management operations?
Our vision is to become a "digital bank for everyone".
We use big data, algorithms and automated processes to offer financial products to the underbanked and the 4bn people with no credit score. “Kredi” stands for the subsidiaries issuing credit to private individuals in currently nine countries. “Tech” is the Hamburg-based tech company developing banking technology.
Founded in 2012 by Sebastian Diemer (CEO) and Alexander Graubner-Müller (CTO), Kreditech Group has a revenue run rate of USD 50m and a team of 220 passionate employees from 40 nations working on the algo-banking of the future.
- Represent the company professionally on across all channels, including radio, TV, and online
- Direct the development of strategic and operational plans for the Polish market consistent with the established mission, vision, core values and strategic plan of the organization, and assist with their proper execution
- Implementing and overseeing the execution of the strategic plans across areas, as diverse as: Product Management, Marketing, Business Development, Debt Collection/Factoring, Operational process, Customer Care, and Staffing
- Hold P&L responsibilities for the subsidiary
- Provide leadership to ensure best utilization of resources in obtaining corporate goals, regulatory compliance, and compliance with corporate policies
- Source, establish and maintain partnerships crucial to the continued success of the company
- Engage in activities consistent with the organization's responsibilities in the community and the industry.
- Forecast resource needs and scale your team as your portfolio grows ever larger
- Establish and monitor meaningful KPIs to mentor and guide your direct reports to deliver exceptional results and grow in the process
- A Bachelor's degree from a top University with a focus in Business Administration, Finance, etc (optional / preferred: Master or MBA)
- 3-5 years working experience in a fast paced environment, such as Tech, Consulting, Finance or Banking.
- You have managed a team of at least 5 professionals before and know how to motivate them and build up a strong company culture
- You speak Polish and English fluently
- You are familiar and experienced with online businesses or (preferred: and) consumer credit industry / fintech
- You understand the Polish online financial market
- You have experience and a passion for designing, analyzing and improving business processes
- You are very familiar with Powerpoint, Excel
- You have a strong understanding of KPIs and an analytical mind which loves these.
- You work well with people and have a clear, open method of communication.
- You are really driven to excel at everything you do and to bring the company forward with every decision you make
- You have a strong backbone / personality and a good sense of humour
- You must have consumer finance experience, acquired in Poland
You get along with just about everyone. You are passionate about your work, like to be around people from all over the world, and you take an active interest in creative development. You want to achieve great things.
Life @ The Kreditech Group
We want to take good care of our employees - we make sure that your daily work routine is exciting and productive. The Kreditech Group is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We break established tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
This position at Kreditech Poland is at our office in Warsaw. EU immigration law permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit only if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Poland.
How to apply:
We accept applications exclusively through our recruiting platform, found under the ‘Apply Now’ link (http://grnh.se/ue3rf1). There are a few screening questions, and we would like your CV and a short cover letter. That's it! We look forward to hearing from you.