You'll work with us on a long-term project within the European tech ecosystem.
- Manage communications with clients, collaborators and partners across Europe
- Build relationships and engage with key players in the European tech ecosystem
- Organize and execute ongoing events such as meetups, fireside chats and dinners
- Write, edit and conceptualize editorial content across a variety of online and offline media
- Support marketing and PR efforts across Europe in close collaboration with our team
- You’re a native English speaker, a fast and versatile communicator across all media and platforms and feel at home with both written and visual language
- You’re passionate about bringing people together online and offline
- You’ve successfully managed a variety of projects and have experience in working with small teams on tight deadlines
- You’re curious and knowledgeable about startups, new media, technology and current trends like decentralization, deep tech, AI and VR
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are highly reliable and self-organized
This is a full-time role based in Berlin, Germany.
We encourage applications even if you don't match all the criteria above. We're constantly looking for great people to collaborate with.
How to apply
You’ll be working closely with Severin so please send a short email with everything he needs to know to firstname.lastname@example.org