We are looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing streaming technologies to the limits and will work with our team of developers, designers and project managers to design and build the next generation of a Cloud-based service.
You will get involved in all aspects of the project from start to finish, from feasibility to getting to know the scoping document, working through requirements to ensure you are developing along the right lines, getting involved in tech feasibility, creative new solutions to problems, great focus on usability and performance.
If you are looking forward to developing your career, delivering top performing systems, working on new tech, writing scoping docs and seeing through the development and working towards becoming one of the best developers….look no further!
- Experience with C/C++
- Backend development experience
- Solid understanding of good software engineering design principles
- Strong analytical ability
- Knowledge and experience of a version control system such as git
Nice to have
- Experience with encoding/decoding and media server frameworks
- Linux experience and experience with AWS and/or other cloud/backend service
- Demonstrable technical understanding of backend C++ development
- Experience with best development practices such as TDD, BDD, CI, CD etc.
- Experience with other languages such as C#, Java, Python etc.
- Being a gamer
What you'll get in return
- You will have the opportunity to play tons of video games!
- An open and challenging creative working environment, be part of building a truly disruptive technology in a fast-growing start-up where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
- You’ll be involved in the entire new production development process.
- You'll be autonomous by having the freedom to explore new technologies, decide how to integrate them and tackle challenging engineering problems.
- A competitive salary.
Please Note: To apply for this position you must submit a full page trying to answer 2 of the following questions, your CV, sample code & documentation where applicable to email@example.com.
NO AGENCY AT ALL, Thanks
Questions (half a page each)
- Describe a project you worked on that you're most proud of. Why are you proud of it technically?
- Describe an API that you like and why you like it.