Coindrum is a venture backed start-up that created an innovation in the airport retail sector. Travellers can use the Coindrum self-service machines in airports to convert unwanted coins into higher value duty free retail vouchers before flying to different currency countries. Have a look at our website to understand the concept. The company is in 8 international airports with a strong pipeline for global expansion.
Term of employment: Permanent, starting ASAP with 6 months’ probation
Location: We work in our own offices at 5 Argyle Square, Morehampton Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4. International travel is a common feature and will be required.
Title: Business Development Executive
Purpose: Support company growth by growing customer base worldwide, signing airport and retail customers.
Duties & Responsibilities: Will vary significantly as a small but growing team due to the dynamic nature of an early stage business.
Your job will go beyond sales responsibilities and will include, but not limited to:
- Building new customer base and relationships
- Managing ongoing customer relationships
- Developing new verticals for footprint expansion
- Other diverse and non-sales related tasks, such as:
- Brainstorming and creative input assisting managerial and strategic decisions
- Organisational and practical support for events such as trade fairs or investor presentations
- Managing of social media presence and advertising opportunities
- Research work etc.
Please send your CV through the form below or directly to: email@example.com / or call +353 (0)1 539 4788