Gaest.com is building the world’s leading marketplace to list, discover and book unique spaces. We’re expanding our footprint in Oslo and looking for a talented and ambitious student to lead the way by finding and adding new spaces to our platform.
As our local Venue Hunter, your mission will be to identify, communicate with and onboard quirky and creative meeting spaces in Oslo. You’ll expand your network, learn valuable business skills and become familiar with the inner workings of a startup. You’ll be responsible for:
- signing up quirky and creative meeting spaces in Oslo, including identifying, communication with and onboarding the venues on Gaest.com
- ensuring a positive relations with Oslo based hosts via ad hoc visits, support and follow-ups
- supporting bookers via our customer support channels.
Approximately 10-15 hours per week (office-hours Monday to Friday). Where you work is up to you, but we’ll provide you with the tools needed.
We’re looking for someone who’s
- passionate about sales and results-oriented
- is disciplined, systematic, motivated and driven
- knows how to put the customer first
- able to take ownership and work independently
- is fluent in English and Norwegian
- able to turn customers into loyal ambassadors of Gaest.com.
Ideally, you’re a business student or interested in entrepreneurship and IT startups.
What you can look forward to
You’ll be offered an exciting job with great opportunity to gain international work experience in a dynamic and innovative start-up together with 15 talented people who’re determined to revolutionize the way we think about meeting spaces.
Our team is made up of techies, customer service savants, marketing and communication maestros and guided daily by our chief officers.
The position is a 6-month contract with an opportunity for extension.
How to apply
1. Send a one-page application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The position will remain open until we find the right candidate - so hurry!
2. If you have any questions, please contact Operations Manager, Mette Riis at email@example.com
Gaest.com is northern Europe’s largest online marketplace for renting and renting out spaces with more than 3,000 spaces in 10 countries.