The $1.3 million Irish accelerator scheme “Propeller” took on applications from early stage tech companies for the last few months. The program was started by the Ryan Academy for Entrepreneurship and has been funded by the Ryan family (Ryanair Airline). Now the first six startups that will be taking part in the three-month, intensive mentor-led programme has been revealed. Each of the young startups will get 30,000 Euro funding and some incubation space in Dublin. Congratulations! And these are the candidates:
- Associate Mobile: Creator of a parental supervision platform for mobiles.
- Fantom: A premier provider of social media software for fan-based websites.
- GreenEgg Technologies: A R&D company focused on green tech and clean tech.
- HealthComms: Runs a service for the continuous remote monitoring of animals.
- Simple LifeForms: A online games development, publishing and consultancy startup.
- Vendorshop: A service that helps businesses sell products on Facebook.